Commercial company formation process may last 4 to 6 weeks, during which the entrepreneur has to:
- Prepare and sign the articles of association at the notary,
- Appoint the board of directors,
- Lease space for a company headquarters (like virtual office),
- Fill a National Court Register form and pay it’s fees,
- Cover Judicial Monitor Publication fees,
- Open a bank account,
- Fill an application for tax identification number (NIP),
- Fill an application for the statistical office identyfication number (REGON),
- Fill a VAT registration application and cover it’s fees,
- Issue a non-employer statement to ZUS,
- Wait patiently or place explanations and corrections at relevant authorities.
On the other hand, one can always bus a shelf company and start business the next day.
|Company name||Registration date||Courtregister number KRS||Tax indentification number NIP||Statistical office number REGON||Bank Account||VAT registration||Share capital||Price|
|OM 2 Sp. z o.o.||19-11-2014||531548||5252602540||36000284000000||nie||nie||5 000,00 zł||2 000,00 zł|
|OM 3 Sp. z o.o.||16-04-2015||553828||5252615519||36130820900000||nie||nie||5 000,00 zł||2 000,00 zł|