Coworking space offered by OmniOffice is a unique space in the center of Warsaw. Coworking is available in our office at Marszałkowska Street 111. In the Saski Point office building, the windows overlook the Saski Park, and co-working space is organized not in the open-space, but in a small office with six work stations. The office is air-conditioned and fully furnished. Large desks and comfortable armchairs guarantee suitable working conditions.
Office is located in downtown, wich gives you great access to the whole local facilities – restaruants, shops, cafes etc. The office is also located close to the Świętokrzyska metro station and is near to the tram lines, which guarantees the fast commute without traffic jams.
If you decide to rent co-working space at OmniOffice you get :
- access to the office around the clock, seven days a week
- individual, assigned work station
- individual, assigned locable container for documents
- access to high-speed wi-fi connection, scanner, printer
- 15% discount on rental of conference rooms available in this location
- 15% discount for the rental of a virtual office in this location
- unlimited access to the fully equipped kitchen - water, coffee, tea
The given prices are net prices.
- 1 co-working work station at Marszałkowska 111
980 PLN / month
Contract for an indefinite period, monthly payment in advance for a given calendar month