Coworking space offered by OmniOffice is a unique space in the center of Warsaw. Coworking is available in our office at 22 Jana Pawla Avenue II the Q22 Office Building - one of the most prestigious and recognizable buildings in Wrsawaw. Our co-working space is organized not in the open-space, but in a small office with five work stations. The office is air-conditioned and fully furnished. Large desks and comfortable armchairs guarantee suitable working conditions.
Office is located in downtown, wich gives you great access to the whole local facilities – restaruants, shops, cafes etc. The office is also located close to the Rondo ONZ metro station and is near to the tram lines, which guarantees the fast commute without traffic jams.
If you decide to rent co-working space at OmniOffice you get :
- access to the office around the clock, seven days a week
- individual, assigned work station
- individual, assigned locable container for documents
- access to high-speed wi-fi connection, scanner, printer
- 15% discount on rental of conference rooms available in this location
- 15% discount for the rental of a virtual office in this location
- unlimited access to the fully equipped kitchen - water, coffee, tea
The given prices are net prices.
- 1 co-working work station at Q22
1000 PLN/month (1230 PLN gross)
Contract for an indefinite period, monthly payment in advance for a given calendar month